Gaby Clark Photography is a FULL SERVICE photography studio.
~It means I personally guide you through each step of your photography experience to ensure we bring your vision to life.
~ I will give the posing guidance, attention and creativity that are essential to ensure that you will love your beautiful portraits.
~ I not only offer digital negatives but also I create beautiful finished products such a wall decor, albums, image boxes and annoucement cards. Let’s face it who has time to design their own after you have a baby.
~After your session, you will have access to software that will actually SHOW you what your images will look like when displayed in your home.
~ When I have a newborn client, this is my only session for the day. It is important to me that a client never feel rushed or stressed.
You need to purchase a collection
Your session fee INCLUDES:
• Parents, siblings for family portraits.
• Grandparents and pets.
• Beautiful WARDROBE for MOMS and little SISTERS and of course all the props for your newborn.
• OUTDOOR images – weather permitting.
• Studio, phone, or email consultation to plan and design your newborn session.
• 3-5 hour session time needed to create 25-30 fine art finished portraits from which you select the images you like for purchase.
• Retouched ready-to-print images ready for viewing 15 days after your session date.
• Retouching of each image in your gallery to carefully take care of baby acne, blemishes, jaundice, etc.
• Access to a design software that will allow you create wall galleries at exactly the right size you need for your own walls.
There are many options for the fine art products to preserve and display your images such as prints, metal prints wood prints, albums, custom-designed announcement cards and digital negatives.
• There is a collection purchase requirement so that I may limit the number of sessions to ensure the highest quality of products and service.