The safety and health of you, your baby and your family are of utmost importance to me. I have already implemented meticulous sanitation and cleaning protocols for the studio which are compliant with CDC recommendations.
I would like to give you an idea of what you can expect:
Here are the protocols I have implemented for all sessions:
– Thorough touch-point cleaning meaning deep cleaning of frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, handles, client’s sofa, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
– Laundering all items such blankets, outfits, dresses that come in contact with clients (babies, mothers & siblings) as well as the towel in the bathroom, using the warmest appropriate water setting and dry items completely.
-Disinfecting using an EPA-registered disinfectant of all props such as headbands, wool throws, outfits, wooden props, baby posers, etc, all items that can’t be washed.
-Camera equipment will be disinfected after each session.
-All cleaning and disinfectant after each session will be done using disposable gloves and hands will be washed as recommended by CDC.
-You will have to answer a questionnaire and If any member of your family is not feeling well, is sick, or has been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, the session will be postponed to a new date for the safety of everyone involved during the session. The same applies to me, the photographer and my assistant. If either of us is not feeling well or are sick the session will be postponed to a new date.
-Temperature checks will be done on everyone coming to the Studio.
– I will be wearing a N95 mask during the duration of the session.
– When clients are not being photographed, they will need to wear a mask.
– Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Studio.
Please reach out if you have any additional questions or concerns.